Skip to content

Court Order Enforcement

In the aftermath of some divorces, one of the parties involved may defy court orders, leaving you to deal with the resulting stress of an already complicated situation.

To have the Decree of Divorce or other agreement enforced, The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates may ask the court to execute an order of enforcement by filing an Motion to Enforce.

Attorneys Tad Nelson & Amber Spurlock will go over the process with you, inform you of your rights and work to defend them, in addition to being instrumental with external matters related to the enforcement, which may include direct contact with the former spouse.

Contempt of Court

If our preliminary efforts prove futile, we’ll involve the State of Texas if the situation calls for it.

Defending your custody rights, your liberty to properties awarded to you, and your interests in any agreement, is the primary objective of The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates.Galveston Court Order Enforcement Attorneys

Contact us if any of the following has happened to you;

  • Your spouse has refused to reimburse health expenditures related to your child.
  • The child custody and/or visitation agreement was breached.
  • Your spouse has prevented you from acquiring properties awarded to you by the court
  • Your spouse has sold property and/or assets that were awarded to you by the court.
  • Your spouse has failed to maintain or begin satisfying financial obligations.

Galveston, TX Court Order Enforcement Lawyers

The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates